of Los Gatos Almaden
The MOMS Club of San Jose-Santana Row (otherwise known as MOMS Club of SJSR) is part of the International MOMS Club® (MOMS Offering Moms Support), a non-profit, support group for the at-home mother of today! Whether you are an at-home mom full time, part-time, or have a home-based business; if you are with your children during the day we have lots of activities for you!
Being an at-home mom offers both rewards and challenges, and we like to think that MOMS Club allows us to celebrate our successes together as well as draw strength and wisdom from each other. We are providing opportunities for our children to play and grow, but more importantly we are giving ourselves the gift of friendship and much needed adult conversation! Remember, this is not a club for our kids- this is a club for us.
What makes us special:
- Your involvement is key to the success of the club! MOMS Club is for moms and by moms which means your contribution is important and required- whether it be hosting a playdate, participation in our Helping Hands program, becoming a coordinator for one of our parties, or serving on the board. We want you to share your pre- and post- motherhood talents!
- We meet during the day, when at-home mothers most need support.
- We are local to the community. This is a great way to meet other at-home mothers in your neighborhood.
- We give back to the community because a strong community means a better community for our children.
- We believe that being a mother shouldn't isolate you, so mothers may bring children with them to all activities.
- At-home mothers of any age children are welcome! You don't have to leave the group when your children enter school. We know that you still need support as your children grow.
Interested in becoming a member?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org